This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
Tangent One Solution Version 10 by Tangent Systems Corp certified on December 03, 2015. ONC Certificate number is 1314E01RM6PSEA1
Modules Tested: 170.314(a)(1-15); 170.314(b)(1-5, 7); 170.314(c)(1-3); 170.314(d)(1-9); 170.314(e)(1-3); 170.314(f)(1-3); 170.314(g)(2-4)
Clinical Quality Measures tested: CMS050v2; CMS062v2; CMS068v3; CMS124v2; CMS127v2; CMS138v2; CMS156v2; CMS165v2; CMS166v3
Additional software used: Data Motion (for secure messaging)
Tangent One Solution Version 10 may require the following in terms of fee:
- One time setup fixed fee for Patient Portal which is practice based. Monthly access/support fee for Patient Portal which is a fixed monthly fee on per provider basis. Patient Portal allows patients to see their medical record and exchange secure messages to the provider. Patients can send their clinical summary to outside providers using direct messaging.
- One time Integration fee for data submission to immunization registries and public health registries as well as monthly support fee. This fee is a fixed fee per practice per integration.
- Monthly fee to support online patient service (170.314.e.1). This fee is on yearly basis per practice and is paid by client directly to Data Motion who is the HISP vendor. This is for the ability to have patients send direct messages to providers outside the practice.
- One time integration fee and monthly support for lab interface/s. In most cases this fee is paid to vendor by Lab but there can be cases where Practice needs to pay this fee. This fee is per practice per interface.
- This product has no contractual limitations (no limitations on user’s use of licensed functionality contained within the product). There is no limitation on direct messaging using third party HISP. Client need to use the HISP vendor integrated with, Data Motion in this case.
- This product has no technical and practical limitations if used as specified.